--On 17. November 2005 15:36:23 +0100 Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Delete the 2.9 branch at this time just for the sake of deleting it would
be stupid. I hope that Philipp will finish his work soon so this this
issue is not so important. That means:

2.9 branch: feature frozen, open for fixes of course
HEAD: open for whatever...

I hope the things are clear now :-)

I also agreed with Stephan to defer the 2.9 b1 release until 3.2 is ready for a beta release. This means that the goal will remain to release 2.9 and 3.2 together. Although there are no more pending critical bugs in the Zope collector *grins* we should organize a Z2 bug day soon. Any volunteers to organize one?

Andreas