On Tuesday 15 November 2005 12:56, Alec Munro wrote:
> I may have brought this up before, but what is the current status of
> workflow in Zope 3? As I recall, and please correct me if I'm wrong,
> there was workflow code in the 3.0 distribution, but it was removed
> for 3.1?

zope.app.workflow was never released as part of Zope 3. I have provided an
add-on package for it though. I recently accepted a bug report that fixes
zope.app.workflow for the Zope 3 trunk. So you could download that.

Having said that, you should not really use zope.app.workflow. All major
parties are switching to zope.wfmc, zope.app.wfmc and ecm.workflow (based on
zope.wfmc).

Regards,
Stephan
--