Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place to report this, please let me know if I should do so somewhere else...

I have a form as follows:

<form action="aPythonScript"
      method="POST" name="form_name">
<input type="submit" name="action" value=" Go " />
<input type="submit" name="action" value=" Do Something " />
</form>

Now, I do the following with a zope.testbrowser.browser:

browser.getForm(name='form_name').getControl(' Do Something ').click()

However, the value of REQUEST.form['action'] in aPythonScript is " Go ", not " Do Something ", as I'd expect.

Any idea what's causing this and how I can fix it?

Cheers,

Chris