On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 12:01:58PM +0100, Fabrice Monaco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw a new architectur of Zope 3, In Zope 3 integrate concept of adapter. I
> think that is good idea, but I think that concept is false beacause in
> python language don't support the class "interface", is necessary for
> respect the Design Pattern. Do you think who would be better to do to evolve
> language python for support the class "interface" also java?

I think you're missing a big point - namely, zope.interfaces and the
extensive usage of it throughout zope 3.

There have been proposals to add interfaces to the Python core,
but nothing has been decided yet. See for example
http://python.org/peps/pep-0245.html
which is getting a bit old (it predates zope 3).

Other projects are using zope.interfaces, too -
at least Twisted is.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com