I believe this is now fixed:

  http://svn.zope.org/Zope3/?rev=40385&view=rev

Jim

Stephan Richter wrote:
Hi Jim,

I have found an adapter lookup failure. While I can reproduce it reliably, I cannot recreate it in a controlled environment. All unit and functional tests pass, even though they ask for exactly the same URL! :-(

I have also tried to revert the last two commits to zope.interface, which fixed bugs 396 (you) and 470 (me), without success.
Here are the tests to provoke the failure:

1. Checkout SchoolTool:

svn co http://source.schooltool.org/svn/trunk/schooltool st-failure

2. Build SchoolTool:

cd st-failure
make

3. Run SchoolTool:

make run

4. Provoke the problem:

http://localhost:7080/ (fails)
http://localhost:7080/@@index.html (works)
http://localhost:7080/index.html (works)

http://localhost:7080/@@login.html [manager, schooltool] (works)
http://localhost:7080/@@logout.html (fails)

Regards,
Stephan


--
Jim Fulton           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Python Powered!
CTO                  (540) 361-1714            http://www.python.org
Zope Corporation     http://www.zope.com       http://www.zope.org
_______________________________________________
Zope3-dev mailing list
Zope3-dev@zope.org
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

Reply via email to