On 29 Nov 2005, at 00:17, Roger Ineichen wrote:
Hi

If you don't feel that containment boundaries are a
sufficiently fundamental concept, then we have a strong
disagreement. I stand by what I checked in.

[...]

Florent

I'm not happy with this changes too. But I hope I can live
with that.

But I'm really not happy how this code get into the core.
We defined a proposal based process for announce such changes.

Oh come on, I did two simple things:
1. fixed a bug where subobject reordering didn't send a modification event, 2. specialized an event so that filtering was made easier for subscribers.

It's really bad if such changes break our unit tests and
existing applications.

??? Where does that come from? What unit tests would break?

Especially if this happens because
of new events where are really ugly to trace down.

I DIDN'T ADD NEW EVENTS EXCEPT FOR FIXING ONE BUG!!!!!

GODDAMIT READ THE CODE FOLKS!