On Wednesday 30 November 2005 09:20, Benji York wrote:
> Any feedback from your testbrowser in JS project?

Anything that does not require mechanize directly should be a separate base
class, like the timer for example. This way I can reuse it.

Other than that I think that the API is a bit too rich. It is very hard to
reimplement it. One of the worst examples is the regex support in the
selectors. There is no way I can reproduce that functionality in Javascript
and thus need to download the source, figure out the link and send a unique
representation (XPath?) to Javascript somehow. Actually, I was already
thinking about always working in Python and always send XPath to Javascript
as the element identifier.

Regards,
Stephan
--