Hi,

I'm a bit confused but I'll just go forward, because I was motivated by
#zope3-dev.

Tomorrow was a date in question for a bug day. Two people acknowledged
it and I just realized that Zope 3.2 is already at risk for falling
behind schedule. Therefor I'm willing to spend my time tomorrow to work
on bugs. So let's have a bug day tomorrow, to have our time-based
release cycle work out.

I'll start about 12am CET. I'm not sure if there would be a seperate
channel than #zope3-dev for this event.

Cheers,
Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -