Zachery Bir wrote:
I'd like to propose forward porting some behavior from the Zope2 world's zopectl implementation:

- 'run' command ('run' for hysterical reasons, I'd prefer to call it 'exec'): take a filesystem python script and execute it on the instance, with access to the root container in locals. The command will in turn call the instance/bin/scriptzope script

- 'debug' command will have 'root = debugger.root()' added to the debugzope script, so as not to be required. every. single. time. you enter a debug session.

Thoughts? While these are technically features, I'd be happy to get them in the 3.2 branch as well as the trunk. Neither are invasive, IMHO.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]