Tarek Ziadé wrote:
I don't know if Javascript is mature...

I meant that there are many new Ajax toolkits out there that haven't been there for long. I wouldn't consider any of them mature. Mochikit comes the closest as far as I can tell.

I was talking about a toolkit because it seems that most of the time
there's a cohesion between a web framework, its community, and a js
toolkit

I would hate to see Z3 create its own JS toolkit. I would love to see the community begin to use one or more and find good ways for Z3 to make using them easy. Jean-Marc had some good points on what we could do to make it easier.

But anyway, it seems wise to start up with server side ajax views and
other helper.

I am looking forward for the proposal revision :)

Me too.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer