Maybe you're right. I can probably recursively copy all of the directories from site-packages/
in 2.4.1 to 2.4.2

Or I can stop being so lazy and reinstall them properly :-)

I was mostly just wondering if there were any specific Zope or Twisted problems noted for 2.4.1 or
the upgrade was for the general crunchy goodness of 2.4.2

--Craeg

Tim Peters wrote:

-->   "takes you two minutes...."

[Craeg Strong]
I probably have about 6 or seven major packages added to python
including 4suite, pyrex, pyxml, etc. etc. all of which must be rebuilt,
re-patched, retargetted, etc.
hence my question.

(yes, I am a Lazy Programmer...)

You shouldn't need to rebuild anything when moving from one Python
micro release to another (like 2.4.1 to 2.4.2) -- not even on Windows
;-)