--On 8. Dezember 2005 13:57:10 -0500 Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 8. Dezember 2005 11:47:10 -0500 Tres Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Yep. Nobody has complained to us about this yet. I personally do not
use ZEO,  so I could not fix the issue anyways.

If twisted and ZEO are incompatible, then twisted needs *never* to be
the default;  ZEO is an essential part of Zope's "real world" story.  I
can't imagine even  *developing* without ZEO, much less deploying
applications in production.

This raises the question about what projects are important and what are
the risks. Replacing the publisher appears to me like "nice-to-have"
project but it does not appear so important to me. I would prefer to get
e.g. the ZPT implementation from Z3 into Z2. This would resolve
hopefully most of the current annoyances with ZPT in Z2.

Cool, then work on it.

Will  do!

-aj