Am Freitag, den 09.12.2005, 10:21 +0100 schrieb Philipp von
Weitershausen:
> I don't think we neither need the ZF for this nor should we need it. I
> think it has been understood by everyone that the ZF shouldn't dictate
> development issues. We have technical popes for that :).

Agreed. Although the foundation includes organisational structures for
those people to team up visibly.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -