Stephan Richter wrote:
On Friday 09 December 2005 06:02, Chris Withers wrote:

Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:

I don't expect other people for me to fix this for me, but I suggest
that this be noted somewhere where it can be seen, because ZEO is quite
important for us running larger sites.

I would say ZEO is essential for all serious Zope work. I have to admit
to being pretty suprised that neither Jim or Stefan have bumped into
this...

SchoolTool does not use ZEO, the installations are quite small, i.e. for schools with at most 5000 students.

OK. I fail to get your point, though (and I am not trying to be sarcastic or anything rude here).

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley