This is now about the 4th time you've just replied to a digest without changing the subject. At least you snipped out some of the irrelevent bits this time.

Please can you stop doing this?!

Fabrice Monaco wrote:
Message: 11
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 08:25:48 -0500
From: Gary Poster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Zope3-dev] Twisted Publisher and Zope 2
To: Dario Lopez-K?sten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "zope3-dev@zope.org \(E-mail\)" <zope3-dev@zope.org>

On Dec 9, 2005, at 8:11 AM, Dario Lopez-Kdsten wrote:

... all I asked for was for ZEO-bits not to be forgotten in the
flurr of development activity. Obviously that was a mistake,
because I now find myself in counter-example-territory.

Hi Dario.  No need to worry: ZEO is essential to ZC, to Jim, and to
many others.  Also, as I'm sure you have read, Jim has announced in
this thread that he is working on it.

I think that Z3 framework must have mecanism of load balancing and
if in futhur it would like to develop criticals applications. Now if it
would this, the licence if expensif.

Also, OQL in Z3 would be a grat step on other technologies.

Zope3-dev mailing list
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/chris%40simplistix.co.uk

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk