Fabrice Monaco wrote:
I think that Z3 framework must have mecanism of load balancing and
clustering,
if in futhur it would like to develop criticals applications. Now if it
would this, the licence if expensif.

Repeat to yourself: Zope 3 is not a load balancer, Zope 3 is not a load balancer, Zope 3 is not a load balancer.

Zope can be happilly load balanced behind load balancers already, LVS, Pound, Alteon and Netscalar spring to mind as ones I know of, but I know very little about any of them.

Zope itself has ZEO to allow you to put together clusters of machines. This has one or two issues in Zope 3, as I understand it, but they are being worked on.

I have no idea what license you're talking about...

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk