Christian Theune wrote:
(Sorry for X-post)

I proposed to clean up the developer zone a bit.

I'll do that without a lot of fuss as I have to goals:

- get information up to date
- reduce the amount of false / out-of-date information
- structure it in small steps so important stuff is found easier

I'll make an archive area that holds stuff that is out-of-date and will
not delete stuff except it's obvious to me that it isn't needed anymore.

I'll not make this a large-effort-project but want to move that what is
there to a more usable form. I'll try to gather a couple of points that
can then be tackled subsequently.

Yay! +1

Thanks Christian.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714