Hello Jim,

sorry for cross posts фтв if this is wrong lists, please point me to right place.

1. My account login on zope.org is mkashkin
2. I gave my contributors agreement to Rob Page, when he was in Moscow. 3. Through http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/DoingWritableCheckouts add my public PGP key and set all settings for TortoiseSVN and putty.

Now when I try to make writable checkouts from svn.zope.org TortoiseSVN write me that connections close. Can somebody give me access to SVN or help if I'm doing something wrong?

P.S. Please answer direct to my email not to list.

Mikhail Kashkin, Key Solutions (http://keysolutions.ru/)
Zope/Plone Consulting/Hosting/WebDev
Plone на русском http://plone.org.ru/
Plone Foundation Member (http://plone.org/foundation/members/)