Am Montag, den 12.12.2005, 13:29 +0100 schrieb Philipp von
> AFAIK the list isn't subscribed but individual people. They only get
> spammed :).

I inspected the headers of the notifications I received and saw they
contained the list headers.

> By the way, I prefer editing things in a proper text editor (read:
> emacs) first and then copy it back to the text area. I think there's
> even a Mozilla plugin that automates that now.

Hmm. Right. I just saw the external editor function actually works, so I
can use my favorite editor as well. At least it will only save to the
server when closing the editor then.

gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -
fax +49 3496 30 99 118 - zope and plone consulting and development