Sidnei da Silva wrote:
Sounds good to me. By quickly looking Zope 3's requests have mostly
the same methods and features from Zope2's. However sems like most
methods were renamed for consistency (eg: supports_retry ->
supportsRetry).

There are a number of things I can think of off the top of my head:

- getting request-based URLs.  For example request/URL/1 vs request/URL1
- Z2's equivalence of item and attribute access :(
- Z2's request.__setitem__, other, and a general tendency to try to
  colapse namespaces.

The greatest lacking functionality in Zope 3 seems to be the lack of a
'lazy' namespace, which is used primariliy for the 'SESSION' object in
Zope 2. How do people feel about adding that to Zope 3?

I'm not familar with this. Where is it documented?

Jim