Martijn Faassen wrote:

Hi there,

Christian Theune wrote:

a) Can we agree on a target group for the Zope 3 wiki? Can it be "core
developers" only?

The problem is that the only link we have been giving out to the whole world whenever Zope 3 is announced somewhere is to that developer wiki.

I think we really really need a new page somewhere that is *not* the wiki that explains what Zope 3 is, and give out that link. Then I'm fine with targetting core developers only with that wiki.

We need to separate projects from Zope3 development process. It's different application with different scope, team, management (scheduling) and releases_. It's not only content.
Problems with same as with zope2+zope3:
1) we need to develop principle new application (
2) and we need to import knowledge from to

Valeri Lazarev