Am Mittwoch, den 14.12.2005, 13:03 +0100 schrieb Christian Theune:
> Ok. So in favor of the mainstream (and trusted!) configuration, I'll go
> for using the standard Twisted/HTTP server in combination with a local
> Apache that provides SSL to the web browser.

Actually that also means that I only will mention Apache as an
additional add-on, because we do not want to certify the Apache setup
itself. It will look like this:

- Zope is only certified on using the HTTP server
- You are required to use an encryption proxy in front of it, to ensure
a trusted path to the user.
- A famous proxy is Apache with a certain standard configuration.

We can even show how the configuration will look like with Apache, but
that very likely won't be certified as a secure Apache setup is totally
out of our scope.

gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -
fax +49 3496 30 99 118 - zope and plone consulting and development