Hello Christian,

Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 10:30:46 AM, you wrote:

> So my question is: Does anybody think it will be a problem for Zope
> beeing CC certified only on Linux?

> Cheers,
> Christian

I'll say maybe a small survey should be done how many people are using
other OS's.

One more thing is that maybe you cannot force your next client to use
linux. I think big companies are (were) devoted to M$ or maybe Solaris for
high availability. Linux is getting into the picture slowly.
This is the same as for the apache/twisted question that Martijn wrote
"Possibly off on a tangent" in a previous mail. To get into the head
of the big bosses you have to show them something they know.

As I checked on www.commoncriteriaportal.org only the IBM WebSphere
Application Server has CC certification. Of course they have a bigger
founding to have CC for a lot of OS's.

HTH

--
Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]