Benji York wrote:
Two of the three lines of _quote are comments about why the method exists, is there something that you'd like added? Perhaps it shouldn't be a method at all, but refactored to be inline (with comments).

Inline would be the way I'd go, as it'll stop people (mis)using the method in future...

That, specifically, wouldn't work, but no matter; the RFC is pretty clear that there can be no more than 2 space characters in the first line of the request, so I don't really think anything different should be done.

Yup, glad someone has the patience to wade through RFC's :-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk