The testbrowser tests currently connect to www,

This is bad for lots of reasons:

- Can't run tests when not attached to WAN

- Slow WAN connectivity makes tests take longer

- WAN connectivity issues may cause spurious failures.

I just had to waste an extra 10 minutes running tests before
a checkin because a testbrowser test failed connecting
to google.  Needless to say, I'm annoyed.

I'm not gonna delay 3.2 for this, but this needs to be fixed.

Tests should not rely on making a network connection to
anything but localhost.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation