Egon Frerich wrote:
Hello Dimitry,

you introduced the password managers. In
\src\zope\app\server\mkzopeinstance.py
the admin can choose the password manager. The statement is

password_manager = self.read_input_line(
                "Password Manager Number [1]: ")

(line 188)

I assume " [1]" in this statement is not necessary (or should I say
irritating?). Am I right?

'1' is the default password manager number so if you just hit Enter at the prompt instead of the password manager number the first password manager will be picked. I think place a default value inside the square brackets is de-facto standard for command line interfaces so I don't think ' [1]' should be removed.

--
Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at hlabs.spb.ru)
    http://hlabs.spb.ru