Tres Seaver wrote:
Ob. note:  the performance characteristics of such servers (including
twisted) are not well understood in the context of Zope, until some
brave soul actually rolls out a high-volume production site and reports
success or failure.

I still agree with this.  But I think it's worth pointing out that the
ZServer used in Zope 3 isn't the same ZServer used in Zope 2.  It is
an independent implemenatation that hasn't seen anything like the
punishment that the Zope 2 ZServer has.  In fact, I should really stop
calling it ZServer.

I really want to get out of the server business. :)

Jim