Rocky Burt wrote:
Its my personal opinion that anytime a page template requires logic
complicated enough to warrant using a 'python:' expression, that logic
should be re-thought and placed into a view class.  I know that some
python: expressions are fairly simple, but for an HTML designer, *any*
python: portions are dangerous to touch (and shouldn't be touched by the
HTML designer).

-1

At least not until TALES has a way to do:
- basic boolean logic (foo or bar, foo and not bar, ...)
- basic sequence indexing (foo[1])

Florent