Stephan Richter wrote:

On Saturday 31 December 2005 18:58, Hector Miuler Malpica Gallegos wrote:
Hi friends, i have a problem actually use cpsskins of svn.z3lab.org
and the zope3 of svn (svn.zope.org), whenever I want to create a
subject shows the following error:

You might have more luck asking on the z3-labs mailing list, since Jean-Marc is more active there.

Regards,
Stephan

I answered on the z3lab list already since I didn't want to cross-post. Very specific cpsskins questions are better asked there I think.
http://lists.nuxeo.com/pipermail/z3lab/2006-January/000852.html

Also I'm not sure if I have subscribed with different addresses on the different lists so I don't know if I can simply reply to all the lists at once (let's see..).

Regards
/JM