Hello Stephan,

I'm a little bit stuck. I started to expand the test_registrations.py.
Now I don't really get how to check the following registrations:
IChoice         D       ChoiceDisplayWidget
                I       ChoiceInputWidget
I'm not able to create a choice field without a value or vocabulary.

ICollection     D       CollectionDisplayWidget
                I       CollectionInputWidget
ISequence       D       CollectionDisplayWidget
                I       CollectionInputWidget
I don't really see what's the point behind these.
ITuple  D       ChoiceCollectionDisplayWidget
        I       ChoiceCollectionInputWidget
IList   D       ChoiceCollectionDisplayWidget
        I       ChoiceCollectionInputWidget
ISet    D       ChoiceCollectionDisplayWidget
        I       ChoiceCollectionInputWidget
Same goes for these as for IChoice as the first for interface, as soon
as there is a choice as second interface there will be a vocabulary in
the business.

The current changes you can check in the diff's.

Anyway I prepared an HTML version of the CSV.
The plain text would be over 100 cols wide, what do you think is it
still reasonable?

> On Thursday 05 January 2006 05:45, Adam Groszer wrote:
>> I can provide diff's.

> That would be great!

> BTW, the little overview in the CSV file is great. Maybe you can repost it as
> plain text in another E-mail?

> Regards,
> Stephan

Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quote of the day:
Money, not morality, is the principle commerce of civilized nations.  -  Thomas
Jefferson -
Title: Z3 widgets
A* B* none IField IChoice IBaseVocabulary IVocabularyTokenized ISource IIterableSource
IField D DisplayWidget
IBool D BooleanDisplayWidget
I CheckBoxWidget
IBytes D BytesDisplayWidget
I FileWidget
IBytesLine D DisplayWidget
I BytesWidget
IASCII D ASCIIDisplayWidget
I ASCIIAreaWidget
IASCIILine D DisplayWidget
I ASCIIWidget
IURI D URIDisplayWidget
IDate D DateDisplayWidget
I DateWidget
IDatetime D DatetimeDisplayWidget
I DatetimeWidget
ITextLine D
I TextWidget
IText D
I TextAreaWidget
ISourceText D
I TextAreaWidget
IInt D UnicodeDisplayWidget
I IntWidget
IFloat D UnicodeDisplayWidget
I FloatWidget
IPassword D
I PasswordWidget
IChoice D ChoiceDisplayWidget     ItemDisplayWidget   SourceDisplayWidget
I ChoiceInputWidget       DropdownWidget SourceInputWidget SourceDropdownWidget
ICollection D CollectionDisplayWidget
I CollectionInputWidget
ISequence D CollectionDisplayWidget SequenceDisplayWidget       SourceSequenceDisplayWidget
I CollectionInputWidget
ITuple D     ChoiceCollectionDisplayWidget
I   TupleSequenceWidget ChoiceCollectionInputWidget
IList D     ChoiceCollectionDisplayWidget ListDisplayWidget
I   ListSequenceWidget ChoiceCollectionInputWidget   OrderedMultiSelectWidget SourceListInputWidget
ISet D     ChoiceCollectionDisplayWidget SetDisplayWidget
I     ChoiceCollectionInputWidget   MultiSelectSetWidget

A=for_ first interface,
B=I for IInputWidget; D for IDisplayWidget,
C=the for_ second interface