I just moved development of three Zope Corp packages from our internal repositories to the zope.org repositories. We're relying on all three of them.

zc.catalog: extent catalog with end-of-transaction indexing; set indexes; value indexes; date indexes; stemmer for the standard zope text index, using (an old version of :-( ) Andreas' TextIndexNG stemmer wrapper. Was previously in the zc sandbox on zope.org.

zope.locking: a replacement for zope.app.locking that provides additional features while learning from the zope.app.locking strengths and weaknesses.

zc.i18n: primarily included because it is a dependency for zope.locking.browser. We have some common time and duration helpers in there right now, underdocumented.