Jim Washington wrote:
Any word on this?  This afternoon, I put together a hack that involves
pushing the response's authuser in a header
(zope.publisher.http.HTTPResponse.getHeaders) to twisted's response,
then using that in the logger

I am mainly interested in getting  x-forwarded-for in the log (my
machines are all behind pound, and as ip address is pretty
useless), but I found the XXX about user while I was spelunking there.

FYI, pushing a new header into response to get username in the twisted log fails a lot of tests that assume a particular set of response headers.
-Jim Washington