Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 10:27:25AM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:
| >The installers do not require much Windows expertise. In fact, they
| >require a lot of 'makefile' expertise right now, and some Inno Setup
| >expertise, not much else.
| | Sorry, Inno Setup is a windows installation builder. I consider this
| windows expertise.

You don't have to know how to operate Inno Setup for building a
installer though. It pretty much boils down to editing the makefiles
to contain the proper version number and typing 'make'. I would
consider that automated enough. What about adding a target that does
this into the buildbot so we get nightly installers?

People up to now have come up with systems like this that they thought were
automated enough.  That's why we don't have a 2.9 release for windows.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation