On Wednesday 18 January 2006 11:27, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> How do you assemble releases 'from releases'? I'm not sure I understand
> that. You mean make a Zope 2 release using a Zope 3 release?

I'll note that SchoolTool greatly benefits from the current release building.
We simply include all the Zope 3 dependencies in our dependency list and
build the release. We can decide to include Zope 3 dependencies or not.
Overall I think zpkg is a great win and whatever we do next should not remove
those features.

Regards,
Stephan
--