Stephan Richter wrote:
On Thursday 19 January 2006 13:36, Chris Withers wrote:

What does setting this header actually do?

It sets the handle_errors argument of the publish function to false. It is the only way we can communicate from functional tests to the publisher.

At a higher level, what does that mean? How does Zope behave differently if this header is set?

Trust me, I explored several possibilities.

I don't doubt it, but I suspect zope.conf will need to grow and option to disable this behaviour on production servers...