On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 09:50:29AM -0200, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
| I had added a call to pkg_resource.declare_namespace() to Zope 3's
| zope/__init__.py, which enables one to have sub packages of 'zope'
| distributed as eggs.

| Does anybody care about using eggs with Zope 3.2?

This is not an immediate concern of mine.

If it is important enough to you, you could make a
'Zope-3.2-plus-eggs' branch of the Zope-3.2 branch.  In that branch
you can add whatever is necessary for eggs and when (if) the time for
a 3.2.1 release comes people can reevaluate if that should be in that

mailhost:/etc/mail# less sendmail.cf
less: syntax of file "sendmail.cf" may induce nausea, show anyway? [n]
www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]