Chris Withers wrote:
Sidnei da Silva wrote:

My original intention was to put the config file location in the
ZConfig schema, but that's *waaaay* too painful right now.

What's the specific problem here? I find adding to ZConfig schemas pretty easy...

Every change I've ever been involved with has been extremely painful.
I can't even explain well what made it painful because I didn't really
understand what was going on and needed help from Fred.  Maybe someone
would make the same comment about ZCML, although I've had a lot of positive
feedback on the ZCML extension mechanisms.  <shrug/>

Jim