Christian Theune wrote:

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 09:33 +0100, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:

'Refresh' should be called 'Reset' -- in fact resetting the form contents to the original loaded values
('Reset' is also the buttons default value displayed in the browser)

Well. That's not what the button currently does. When I click on it, it
does a page reload. A form reset does this without.

Then, I also don't see many 'reset' buttons nowadays. And I don't miss
them. After all, I'm not sure in which order I would want them.

Should have been resolved as by this Issue
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev/467

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m