Ah, a man after my own heart :-)

(and I never thought I'd say that abotu Dieter!)

*grinz*

Chris

Dieter Maurer wrote:
Martijn Faassen wrote at 2006-1-27 13:21 +0100:

Five actually adds a 'five' namespace, which I think is very useful -- it clearly marks which directives are only there for Zope 2 and thus you cannot expect them to work in Zope 3. Not having namespaces would make this a lot harder to mark, and the temptation would exist to mangle namespaces into the names by using prefixes and the like.

I think that is the major complaint: the need to associate
an easy to remember and (in a restricted context) completely
sufficient prefix (like "five:") with a horrible URN, you always
have to look up.

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk