On Thursday 02 February 2006 07:38, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Comments and questions are welcome.

I like the proposal in general. The big missing use case that is missing for
me is the task of unregistering or reregistering a persistent component. In
the ZODB I need to be able to remove a registration when deleting a component
or reregister it when information changed. The current API is nice in
supporting this and the functionality cannot be lost.

Stephan Richter