Stephan Richter wrote:
On Thursday 02 February 2006 07:38, Jim Fulton wrote:

Comments and questions are welcome.

I like the proposal in general. The big missing use case that is missing for me is the task of unregistering or reregistering a persistent component. In the ZODB I need to be able to remove a registration when deleting a component or reregister it when information changed. The current API is nice in supporting this and the functionality cannot be lost.

Oops. that's a huge hole. Doh!

OK, I'll fix that. (Probably won't be until tomorrow.)

Jim