Stephan Richter wrote:

On Thursday 02 February 2006 07:38, Jim Fulton wrote:
Comments and questions are welcome.

I like the proposal in general. The big missing use case that is missing for me is the task of unregistering or reregistering a persistent component.
I like the proposal too, but if we start to allow utilities within the content-space, this unregistering or reregistering should be highly transparent for end-user. Therefore it might be still usefull to provide a marker interface such as ILocalUtility that can be triggered by little un/re-registering framework using the annotation of an utility to remember its registration-dependencies.