Stephan Richter wrote:
On Wednesday 25 January 2006 02:19, Mikhail Kashkin wrote:

Stephan, may be it is possible to publish your book again in Wiki
format, and grant rights to other authors?

I put all the sources into a special repository that is sponsored by Unfortunately, the publisher only worked with Word documents, so the final editing of the book would have to be converted back to the LaTeX master documents, so that new HTML and PDF versions could be generated, If you want to work on this and then start improving the code, I'll help you get started.

*Or* you could admit defeat and maintain the book in an accessible format like
Word or Open Office. :)

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation