On Feb 6, 2006, at 2:31 PM, Paul Winkler wrote:

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 01:53:29PM -0500, Benji York wrote:

Shane Hathaway wrote:

Stephan Richter wrote:

Okay, I am giving in on this. There is a three step process that will
have to be fullfilled to assign a codename to the Zope 3.3 release.

I'd say assigning a name is a responsibility of the release manager.

As I understand it the "codename idea" wasn't to have a codename per
release (like Ubuntu), but a name in addition to "Zope 3" to help
differentiate it from Zope 2. I'm +0 on the latter and -1 on the former.

Me too.

Me too. Maybe even a +(0<x<1). Zope 3: Revolution, Zope 3: Renaissance, and Zope 3: Rebirth were my favorites of the bunch. :-)