(...sigh...apologies to Stephan...)

On Feb 6, 2006, at 6:35 AM, Stephan Richter wrote:
On Monday 06 February 2006 01:15, Brad Allen wrote:

By new website, do you mean a Zope 3 advocacy site, or a general
documentation site? Making a separate site for advocacy seems like
a no-brainer (ala Pythonology.org), but the documentation site is
another matter. Have the Zope 3 core developers decided to split
Zope 3 documentation onto a completely separate site? Maybe this
has already been discussed on the Zope3-dev list, which I haven't
yet looked at.

Any site, any focus would be good. Anything at all is an improvement! :-)

+1. Do what you think ought to be done, and we'll all simultaneously kibbitz wildly and be *very* appreciative. :-)

Gary