Jeff Shell wrote:
Beyond that, I think that 'Zope 3' is a good looking set of characters
and can be a strong brand in and of itself. Just always, always,
always refer to it as Zope 3. It doesn't need to be Zope on Zydeco or
something like that. 'Zope 3' has a lot of strong brand potential.
It's crisp, it's clear, it builds on something established yet can
differentiate itself from it.

hear hear!

(alright, I'm a little cranky after losing a fight with trying to a do
what I thought was a simple multi-adapter registered with just an
'adapter factory=...' directive call in ZCML... damn thing wouldn't
use my publishTraverse and all I could do was scream and cry and
re-architect my solution because those browser directives did their
magic blessings of publishTraverse, call, and everything else and I
couldn't figure out how to do that on my own easily... augh..)

oooh, suckage :-/ I hope this is easy to unplug...

I think the code-naming thing is silly. Names drive me crazy after a
point because I just don't find the worth in keeping my internal
translations up to date.

hear hear 2!