Max M wrote:

Tarek Ziadé wrote:

I think buildbot fills this need very well,
like or

I was aware of but I though it was an internally developed tool.

Nope, it's a python product. python-dev even use it too now, see

It certainly goes a long way in getting there. Though it might be a bit much of a setup for the single developer.

A shared system where every product in a svn/tags would be tested would probably be ideal.

I will check it out. It is at least suitable for my own use.

Yup, it is a bit long to set up but if you have a spare computer where you can set up all environnements where
you want to test your different product versions, it is very nice indeed.