Gary Poster wrote:

I'm not sure shuffling the hype and Zope 3 marketing conversations to zope-web is a good idea. I'm not trying to fix zope.org (eek), and I'm not trying to improve the Zope 2 image (though that would be nice too). I, and I think others, are interested in marketing Zope 3.

As such, are we really such a big group that we should divide up onto a *third* list (zope3-users, zope3-dev, and zope-web)? I haven't signed up there yet, myself. I feel like going off isolates the people working on the marketing stuff: new blood doesn't see the work and possibly join in; and old easily-annoyed-and-unsubscribed-to-yet- another-freaking-list blood doesn't have visibility of the work.

Yes, this has been a lot of email messages, but I'd rather hang out together.

Thoughts?

'Zope-web' has always been the list to talk about zope websites related stuff (there's just been zope.org until now).

If its about scope and implementation it should be on zope-web.

Working on marketing stuff (and i think you are talking about content and direction here) could as well happen in zope3-dev or zope3-users lists.

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org