Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:

I've being working on integrating Balazs Ree's CTAL interpreter recently (added tests, fixes, etc.). CTAL is the equivalent of TAL but for javascript.

I just googled around for this, and couldn't find it, but I'm intrigued. Any link?

A few years ago on a whim I started developing 'sapling', TAL for javascript, but never got very far. It's here:

https://infrae.com/viewvc/sapling/trunk/

Perhaps some of the code would be useful to you; regular expression parsing for TAL and such in javascript is in there.

It was a whim, as I didn't figure there would be much practical use for it. Could you go into more details on how you think you'd use this?

Regards,

Martijn