On Monday 13 February 2006 12:18, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Thoughts?  Will it work?  Should it be a priority?

I like the idea a lot and you could reuse quiet a bit of apidoc code to
produce some nice output.

But my main question is: How will you be able to do this? :-) I could see a
special hook into the adapter lookup. But then you would just get every
adapter lookup sorted chronically. Will that be helpful? I think we would
have to think very hard about what type of information is useful. If you have
ideas, I would love to hear them.

Stephan Richter